Saturday, September 12, 2015

The Runaway project (episode 9)

(this is a continuation of episode 8)

Trevor: uh I'm just a uh

Jake: spill it you!

Caroline: **reads his mind** Trevor dean Luther is your name, correct?

Trevor: h-how do you know that!?

Caroline: I know everything about you Trevor you want to be the very best like no one ever was, your dream is to be a catchie catcher .... I know by looking at you I'm that smart **laughs** no not really.. I just read and looked through your memories

Jake: you can do that!?!!??

Trevor: What the hell? 

Jake: I didn't know she could do that.

Trevor: Okay then What am I thinking of right now?

Caroline: Your saying In your head "not thinking"  over and over again trying not to think of anything **sighs**

Trevor: Actually... I have trained myself not to think 

Caroline: Yeah yourself, not your subconscioususoual ( sub-conscious-soul) **sighs** nevermind 

Trevor:.....

Jake: **Turns back into a human**
Oh and I'm Jake by the way. 

Caroline: And I'm Caroline Scarlet **the sunsets** eh! I hate the dark **looks down** you both should go home don'tcha think?

Jake: Nope  **He makes a small fire in his hand** There. No need to be scared. 

Caroline: thanks Jake

Trevor: uh Caroline why are those people chasing you?

Jake: Starting off with a bang now are we?

Trevor: **turns to Jake** huh?

Jake: That's quite a thing to start off with. Let me ask you a quick question. When you saw me running, why did you follow me?

Trevor: I was curious... And I thought you was a normal arcanine

Jake: I see why

Caroline: Well to answer Trevor's question ............ here's the full story, I'm a minder the last one alive.... A minder can move things such as fire, water, wind, people with our mind, read people's thoughts, see the future and the past, kill whoever we want with our mind.... Those people want to use me as an unstoppable killing machine that's all they want is to kill but in order to do it they need me.. they made me kill someone yesterday... I couldn't stop they was controlling me **tears up** every time I close my eyes I see the persons face I killed filled with fear  she was only... 4

(to be continued, comment below if I should keep this story going) 


2 comments: