Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Runaway project (episode 11)

(this is a continuation of episode 10)

**a few hours later**

Caroline: **walking back and forth, panicking** not again not again

Jake: **sitting on the grass** Caroline calm down use your words! What are you talking about!?

Caroline: T-they did it again! No no no no I will not go back!!!! No!!!!!!! **hyperventilating**

Jake: **quickly stands up and grabs a hold of Caroline's shoulders** Scarlet! Listen to me! Calm the tail down!

Caroline: O-okay **tries to catch her breath**

Jake: Now **loosens his grip on her** tell me what is wrong

Caroline: they took control of me again!

Jake: **stunned**

Caroline: we can't be friends anymore! I can't have you In danger! I'm going to end this once and for all.... By myself

Jake: no!

Caroline: WHY NOT?! I don't want you in danger I love-.... **quickly covers her mouth**

Jake: **stunned** y-you

Caroline:... I love you that's why I don't want you in danger...... Goodbye... Forever **teleports away**

Jake: S-she..... Loves..... Me **in shock**..... **turns into a arcanine** CAROLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment