Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Runaway project (episode 7)

(this episode takes place at few weeks later after Jake left Caroline in the woods, episode 7)

Huntsman: get her!

Caroline: leave me alone! *teared up* I will not go with you!

Huntsman: you have no choice now do you?

Caroline: just leave me alone please.

Huntsman: aww you gonna cry? *laughs and knocks her out*

*3 hours later*

Caroline: *wakes up faintly gasping for air* w-what?! N-no N-not *passes out*

Carolines brother{rick} : haha I guess it worked

Huntsman: boss may I talk to you?

Rick: *sighs and walks out with him*

Huntsman: we need to kill her... Your sister could mess up all of our plans

Rick: kill her.. Torture her for all I care heck do whatever you want to her it's not like I'll care

Huntsman: ok.... *walks back in*

*a couple of hours after him torturing her*

Caroline: *gasping while crying* p-please s-stop

Huntsman: why I'm having so much fun *laughs evilly* your not

Caroline: *gasp* N-no! *she tries to use her powers to break free*

Huntsman: crap! *gets thrown back, still alive*

Caroline: I'm sorry *gets up and runs out the room*

Huntsmans: *walking around the building and sees her and pulls out they're guns* stop where you are!

Caroline: no!!!!!!! *she puts her hands up in a defensive way and accidentally makes them all drop dead*

Huntsman: *on the floor covered in they're own blood, dead*

Caroline: N-no w-what how.... JAKE!!!

*(at Jakes school, in math class) *

Jake: *ears twitch, whispers to himself* Caroline? Was that her *he thinks for a moment and walks out the class and turns into a arcanine* I'm coming!!!

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment