Saturday, September 5, 2015

The Runaway project (episode 6)

(this is a continuation of episode 5)

Caroline: **passed out**

Jake: Oh wonderful **Sighs** I guess I should return the favor.
**Lays next to her**

Caroline: **passed out from using to much power and energy at the same time, it's still windy**

Jake: Damn!  You're already pretty good at using your powers. 

**a few minutes later**

Caroline: **wakes up** eh?

Jake:  **looks at her** oh hey your alright **relieved**

Caroline: **stands up** w-what happened?

Jake: you might of just saved us... You scared those hunters off!

Caroline: **smiles** really?

Jake: yeah you almost caused a tornado!

Caroline: oh **looks down**

Jake: **Sighs** we should get back to our homes

Caroline: no! I mean I can't

Jake: What do you mean?

Caroline: can..... I tell you something?

Jake: sure, go ahead?

Caroline: I have a baby brother........ you know I've been in foster care since I was 8.... Well when I was 7 me and my parents and my baby brother got into a car accident my baby brother is what you will call a minder anyway he was 5 and we was playing in the back seat when I made him mad he accidentally flipped the car over with his mind, it killed my parents...so me and my brother got out the car and ran because if someone found out he is or was a minder they would either kill or take him away but when I turned 8 someone found us and took him away they would have took me too if they knew I'm a minder.... **looks up** I can't go back not since I found out my powers the powers I have is the powers of a minder! Me and my brother if he's still alive is the only minders alive us minders are destined to become rulers of the universe.

Jake: Oh. I don't know what to do…I don't have anywhere else to stay. I'm clueless…

Caroline: ...........I have to stay out here or anywhere but back home.... you should go back home...I'll try to reach you somehow.... Just go back

Jake: **Looks down**
O-Oh okay. Goodbye. For now?
**Hugs her, turns into an Arcanine and runs back**

Caroline:   **teared up and mumbles as she's watching him run farther away** goodbye my friend.. I love you * cries and walks deeper into the woods*

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment