Friday, September 4, 2015

The Runaway project (episode 4)

(this episode takes place in the morning)

**the next morning**

Jake: **looks at Caroline sleeping** I'll let her sleep **he gets up and walks around the woods**

Caroline: **wakes up** eh? **yawns** where is he? Eh **sighs** hm if I can move fire maybe I can move the wind **as she sits up and closes her big blue eyes and imagines it very windy, it gets very windy** eh! **the wind  stops** eh **yawns and sighs**

Jake: **(is a Arcanine) walks back** oh hey your awake  **as his tail begans to wag and he licks her face** morning

Caroline: ew! You licked me **laughs** goodmorning, I just thought of something we didn't bring absolutely nothing to eat!.

Jake: **his stomach growls loudly** and I'm hungry too. I should probably turn back into a human **he does so**

Caroline:  **hugs him** you could've stayed the way you were **smiles**

Jake: **Stunned by her hug**
R-Really? I didn't you you liked me as a dog. 

Caroline: .....I don't care if your one or not **smiles**

Jake: **Turns back into an Arcanine and licks her face once more**
Okay then. 

Caroline: **smiles** ew! You licked me again! **laughs** oh uh did you feel the wind pick up? 

Jake: uh yeah. A little anyway

Caroline: yay! It worked! I did that!

Jake: oh really that's great **he sniffs** wait a second... I smell a human ima go look for him or her you stay here! **he runs off**.

Caroline: **puts everything in her backpack and waits for him to come back**.

Jake: **rushes back out of breathe** Hunters is looking for me we need to go, I don't think they saw me.

Caroline: w-what- **a tranquilizer dart misses her by a hair**

Jake: I mean now! **lays down**

Caroline: **hops on his back and he takes off running at full speed**

**once they think they have lost them Caroline realizes that there is a tranquil dart in him**

Jake: **falls over**

Caroline: **stands up** w-what?!

Jake: i-i got hit by one **as he rolls over onto his back**

Caroline: eh! **she's in shock as he passes out*

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment