Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Runaway project (episode 8)

( continuation of episode 7)

Caroline: *runs out the building crying*

Jake: I'll save you *he runs to find her*

Caroline: *is running and trips on a log and screams, has a mental breakdown*

Jake: *sees her and runs to her*

Caroline: J-Jake? *passes out from using all her energy*

Trevor: (a new kid)  *walks up* hey! I got you now! *pulls out a catchieball (pokeball) then he sees Caroline passed out* Is she alright!?!?!! *gets ready to run to her when*

Jake: stay away!!! *growls and stands over her* who are you!!????!

Trevor: uh I'm Trevor I saw you running from school and followed you

Jake: WHY?!????

Trevor: my dream is to be a catchie catcher (basically a Pokemon trainer) and when I saw you I was going to catch you

Jake: so you don't work for anyone?

Trevor: no I swear!!!!!!

Jake: I guess the act is up *turns back into a human*

Trevor: but seriously is *points to Caroline* she ok?

Jake: *kneels down next to her* I honestly don't know

Caroline: *out cold*

Trevor: *walks over slowly and sits next to them*

*2 hours later (it's night and Jake started a small fire they are still in the woods) *

Caroline: *finally wakes up* J-Jake?

Jake&Trevor: *looks over at her* your awake!

Trevor: I thought she died

Jake: *is an arcanine and licks her face*

Caroline: *smiles and sits up* who are you? *looking at Trevor*

Trevor: *gulps*

(who is Trevor really? You'll have to wait till next week to find out.... To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment