Friday, September 4, 2015

The Runaway project (episode 3)

(this episode takes place when they make it to the woods)

**they make it to the woods**

Jake: **Stops running in a small clearing near the center of the woods and lays down**
Here?.

Caroline:  Ok **she gets off of him** it looks pretty safe anyway.

Jake: **he rolls over and scratches his back** I guess. 

Caroline: Eh **opens backpack and gets the blankets out and lays them on the ground, one in one spot the other in the other spot** now all we need is a fire.

Jake: I got that covered **smiles and turns back into a human **.

Caroline:  I know  you do.

Jake: **gets a few breaches and twigs and sits them down then makes a fire with his hands** Caroline, you sure you don't have any powers?.

Caroline: well I never really tried.

Jake: Why not? I found mine by accident. **Mutters to himself**
That's also why I'm in this hell.

Caroline: I guess I can try... But what would I do exactly?

Jake: Just try to move this fire **as he points to the small fire he made** it's an element so maybe you never know.

Caroline: like with my mind or something?

Jake: well I use my hands but I don't want you burning yourself so yeah.

Caroline: Ookay **she focuses on the fire as she closes her eyes and begans to see it moving in her mind, it goes out as soon as she open her eyes** eh! You put it out!!!

Jake: **he puts his hand up in a defensive way as he says**
I didn't do anything! I swear! I saw the twigs jump a little. 

Caroline: eh?!!!?! Lair!.

Jake: you moved them! I didn't do anything I swear!.

Caroline: but but that's impossible. 

Jake: wait **he makes a fire once more** try again but with your eyes open.

Caroline: O-ok **as she focus on it and thinks of it moving while looking at it, it moves up** eh! **it quickly goes out** ehhhhh!!!! 

Jake: **amazed a little** see? I didn't do a thing

Caroline: ehhhhh!!!!

Jake: What?

Caroline: I wonder if I can move you too hmmm **she looks at him**

Jake: Wait what?! **he falls over**

Caroline: eh? **sighs**

Jake: I didn't do that. You pushed me over!

Caroline: **sighs** no I didn't!.

Jake: **trying not to laugh while speaking** your great at your power already just don't push me again!.

Caroline: I didn't push you over!!! **she accidentally sent him flying back into a tree with her frustration**.

Jake: ow! **he rubs the back of his head** the first was a joke!.

Caroline: **her eyes widens and she runs to him and kneels next to him** I'm so so sorry I wasn't trying to.

Jake: it's fine.. We should get some sleep. 

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment