Friday, October 2, 2015

The Runaway Project (episode 13)

(This is a contination of episode 12 of The Runaway Project )

Jake: C-Caroline!?!? **He turns into a human and catches her**

Caroline: A-are y-you o-okay? **Gasping for air while she speaks**

Jake: **Trying his best not to cry** Y-yes ........You'll be fine but who who

Trevor: **Walks up to them slowly while displaying an evil psycho smirk** Finally she's gonna die and I'll have my sweet revenge

Caroline: T-Trevor p-please **covered in her own blood** 

Jake: WHY YOU LITTLE **He sits Caroline down super quick and starts choking Trevor**

Trevor: L-let me g-go **As he's struggling to breath**

Jake: FINE! **He turns into a mega arcanine and attacks Trevor like crazy**

Trevor: S-STOP!

Caroline: **Trying to stand up to help but falls**

Jake: WHY SHOULD I STOP!?!?! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO HER!!!! YOU'LL PAY!!!!!!

Trevor: **Smirks** Kill me for all I care! **Gasp** She's gonna die so I'm happy

Jake: SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!! **Turns red with anger and kills Trevor**

Caroline: **Barely breathing lying on the cold wet ground** J-Jake....?

Jake: **Turns into a human and runs to her and places her on his lap**

Caroline: **Gasping for air while gripping Jake tightly**  I-I'm sorry... I need you to know-

Jake: **Finally starts crying** You'll be fine...

Caroline: N-no I won't...Listen I need to tell you......I love you...I always **Coughs** Have but

Jake: No! Your gonna make it stop talking like you aren't! **Crying really bad** Please

Caroline: O-okay I-I'm s-sorry....

Jake: **Looks up at the sky** 

Caroline: **Gasping still** I love you....I-I'm s-sorry I couldn't do better I.....I.........Just Please read T-this **She hands him a note from her pocket** I am sor-..... **Her words fades out as she takes her finally breathe and dies**

Jake: COME BACK!!!!! CAROLINE!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! **Crying so hard he can barely speak** .....I...I love you too  **He's still holding on to her**

{Her note Reads:"Dear Jake if your reading this it's mean I have died......I just wanted to say I love you like I've always been in love with you.... And if I have killed myself it was probably to protect someone else or you heck even if I have sacrificed myself it's probably for the great or good.... So I don't want you to be sad or upset or even hate me but all I want to say is Jake I'll always and forever love you" tear drops is all over the pages}

(This is the finally episode of The Runaway Project)

No comments:

Post a Comment